Vue Research Center
500-530 Fairview Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109
Two state-of-the-art laboratory and office buildings to create an iconic landmark in South Lake Union.
Vue Research Center is comprised of purpose-built laboratory and office buildings developed in two phases in Seattle’s amenity-rich South Lake Union area. Upon its completion in December 2015, this institutional grade research center situated in a vibrant commercial district offers a variety of tenant solutions for the life science industry as well as dozens of walkable amenities.
Located in South Lake Union, the Vue Research Center is centrally located amongst several of the region’s most notable research institutes, including the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle Children’s Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, Institute for Systems Biology, and the Allen Institute for Brain Science. 500 Fairview Phase II is LEED® Gold certified (123,838 SF).
- 360-degree views of Lake Union, Downtown, Seattle Space Needle and Elliott Bay
- Flexible floor plates
- 100-person conference center
- Modern fitness center, locker rooms and on-site parking and bicycle storage
- On-site cafe
- Secure subterranean, covered parking
- Freeway Access—easy access to I-5 North and South
- Public Transportation (Only 2 blocks from the SLU Seattle Street Trolly)
- Walking distance to UW School of Medicine, Fred Hutch, Children’s Hospital Research, SBRI and Merck
Vue Research Center Vue Research Center Vue Research Center Vue Research Center