University Science Center - East
3545-3575 John Hopkins Court
San Diego, CA 92121
This multi-tenant life science building includes biology, chemistry, office and vivarium space.
The property is situated in the prestigious Torrey Pines submarket, which is considered to be the primary life sciences submarket in the San Diego life science cluster. This property is highlighted by its close proximity to UCSD, The Scripps Research Institute, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, Sanford Burnham Institute, the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation and many renowned biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies on the Torrey Pines Mesa.
- Fitness center
- Men’s and women’s showers & lockers
- Outdoor employee gathering areas
- Executive conference facility
- Bike racks
- Convenient access to numerous restaurants, hotel accommodations, coastal residential communities and freeways
- Walking distance to the UCSD Campus, Library, and Price Center
- EV charging stations