Sidney Research Campus
200 Sidney Street, 40 Erie Street, 21 Erie Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
SRC is a unique experience in Cambridge that appeals to today’s young biotech companies and their millennial workforce.
BioMed Realty’s newly renovated Sidney Research Campus (SRC) is an emerging research campus with 347,168 square feet of Class A laboratory and office space separated into three different buildings to provide a culture of innovation and collaboration. SRC offers a unique experience in the real Cambridge that appeals to today’s young biotech companies and their millennial workforce.
- Close proximity to MIT, Harvard, and BMR's University Park
- Food trucks and Flour Bakery & Cafe with event space including public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor meeting and event spaces
- Shuttle service with GPS enabled updates
- BlueBikes bicycle rentals and Zipcar rentals
- Easy access to Charles River bike/running paths
- Adjacent parking garage with additional street parking nearby
- Immediate access to Memorial Drive