Science Center at Oyster Point
180 & 200 Oyster Point Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
South San Francisco’s “best-in-class” assets and the newest real estate developments in the submarket.
Constructed to the highest institutional standards, these three-story steel frame buildings feature an architecturally distinct Class “A+” quality building design, state-of-the-art building systems, a high-end cafeteria, bay and mountain views, secured subterranean parking, modern HVAC systems, and 16’ floor-to-floor heights to accommodate LifeTech.
- Close proximity to San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Palo Alto
- Near by amenities includingWHotel and Ardenwood Historic Farm Preserve
- Easy access to Dumbarton Bridge / I-880 /Highway 84
- 20-30 minutes frommajor research institutions such as U.C. Berkeley, Stanford University, and UCSF
- 20-30 minutes from the Oakland airport
- Biology labs with vivarium and tissue culture