Center for Novel Therapeutics
9310 Athena Circle
La Jolla, CA 92037
BioMed Realty in partnership with the University of California San Diego launched a new initiative by way of the Center for Novel Therapeutics (CNT) to facilitate the transition of research from the laboratory into the clinic and from the campus to the marketplace.
The Center for Novel Therapeutics is a state-of-the art research complex on UC San Diego’s Science Research Park (SRP), designed to foster public/private collaboration focused on oncology and cancer research. The project is occupied by both university and local research organizations, while providing proximity to the resources and skilled talent pools of UC San Diego, as well as other notable institutions including the Moores Cancer Center at UC San Diego Health.
- Conference Center - provides a variety of space needs from all-hands to break-out sessions
- Atrium - the heart of the building providing a place for impromptu gatherings as well as event space for corporate functions
- Restaurant - Locally sourced farm to table
- Modern fitness center
News & Awards
- Malone Grand Orchid, San Diego Architectural Foundation, Orchids and Onions, 2020
- Best Projects Award of Merit
- Higher Education & Research Category, ENR California Region, 2019
Click here to read the latest news for CNT.
Center for Novel Therapeutics Center for Novel Therapeutics Lab area