675 West Kendall
675 West Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
This eight-story, world-class facility offers both office and laboratory space.
The building is located in close proximity to MIT’s campus. The building, which contains a six-story atrium and skylight above, received The Boston Society of Architects 2004 Honor Award for Design Excellence and The American Institute of Architects, California Council 2004 Design Merit Award.
- 8-story office & lab space
- Six-story atrium and skylight above
- Close proximity to MIT & Cambridge biotechnology cluster
- Public transportation including bus stops and the following subway stations:- Kendall (red line)- Lechmere (green line)~ Steps from MIT and Harvard University
- Farmers Market – June through early November
- Twice weekly live music June through early November
- Outdoor skating rink early December through early-mid March
- Outdoor tables (with umbrellas) and chairs spring through fall
- EZ Ride Shuttle service – free for employees
- Close proximity to Logan International Airport:10 minutes by car and 30 minutes by subway