5700 Flatiron Parkway
Boulder, CO 80301
Flatiron Park is a 1,000,000 campus consisting of 22 buildings, including a mix of office and flex space that can accommodate companies of all sizes in Boulder, CO. Flatiron Park is a desirable campus environment with reserved open space, mature landscaping, access to Boulder pedestrian and bicycle paths, and mountain views throughout the entire park.
Boulder is ranked among the highest in graduate and doctoral degrees per capita in the U.S.
- 17 federally funded research labs
- #1 Bloomberg Brain Index
- #1 places to live according to US News
- Many dining, retail, and hotel amenities are within a short distance to the Twenty Ninth Street retail district
- Access to Boulder’s pedestrian and bicycle paths
- Approximately 25 miles to Denver